I have had the privilege of having my blog linked to by some great bloggers in other parts of the world, some who blog in English and some who do not. I would love to have more non-US sociology bloggers in my blogroll, so, please, if anyone knows non-US socbloggers who blog about issues of interest to the general public and that might show the relevance of the sociological perspective, please, leave their URL in the comments. The more the merrier.
Here are the non-US bloggers I have so far (it’s not enough! I need more!):
- Carlos Serra, from Mozambique, Diario de un Sociologo (Portuguese)
- Larvatus Prodeo, a group blog from Australia (English)
- Naadir Jeewa, from the UK, Random Variable (English)
- Dangger, from Spain? Mexico, formerly of Sociologblog , now simply Dangger (Spanish)
- Intute: Social Sciences Blog, from the UK (English)
- Tina Guenther, from Germany, Sozlog (English and German)
- Martin Booker and Stefan Spiess, of Germany, Homo Sociologicus – Better Living with Sociology (German)… how about a gender-neutral titles, guy!